Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Monday, July 25, 2016

Fall Holistic Fair

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards
Dear Spiritual Friends,

I keep pulling cards that are more personal than public in nature, but here goes.  This card is telling me to attend and give seminars/readings of my own so I will take the advice gladly.  I just recently attended an event at Copper Mountain, Colorado calling Shifting Your Reality.  It was a wonderful experience where I was able to meet some incredible people including the talented artist and author of Manifesting 1, 2, 3... and you don't need 3Ken Elliott, as well as acclaimed psychic-medium Lynn Van Praagh-Gratton, Larry (Angel Therapy Practitioner) and Karin Contier (Licenced Massage Therapist and so much more) of Angelic Healing Crystals, Carol Schmidt & Chad Schmidt on Facebook representing Young Living Essential Oils, Nancy Rynes, Near Death Experience Author, Donovin Sprague, Native American Historian and Author of multiple books, Ed Ruotolo, Gifted Channeler and Speaker, and many wonderful attendees.  Please take some time to look these amazing people up and become their friend.  They are all beautiful, talented, and insightful people with incredible stories to tell. They helped open me up and realize that everything we do in this life should be about love.  That is the key.  

I got a wonderful reading from Lynn while I was there and connected with some loved ones who have crossed over.  The experience was life changing for me.  Even though I am able to connect on my own, to have someone else validate that for me, was incredible.  Just to know that what I have been feeling and sensing and hearing is correct, is so freeing.  In the future, I hope to be giving these type of readings myself, but for now, I will stick to my angel readings until I am a bit more comfortable.  With time, it will come.

For now, I would like to let you all know that locally I will be registering to give Angel Readings at the next Holistic Fair at the Ranch in Loveland, CO, September 17th and 18th.  I haven't officially signed up yet, but will do so by the end of this month so you can count on seeing me there for my first public event!  Please come out and support me!  It would mean the world to me and you will receive an insightful reading that will give you guidance in all the areas you are needing guidance (love, life path, career, travel, moving, etc.).  I will be doing 1 card readings, 3 card readings, and full 10 card readings as well as possible past life readings if the situation warrants.  I will be using all of the different decks you see here on the side of my blog page as well as my pendulums for yes and no questions.  Hope to see you there!

In Light and Love,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment