Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Saturday, July 23, 2016

If You Get Nervous, Focus on Service

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (click to enlarge)
Dear Spiritual Friends,

I hope this post finds you well today.  The question I asked before drawing this card today was, "How can I be of better service to the Earth/humanity?  How can I best help people today."  I guess I got my answer, didn't I? :0)  Focus on service!  The best way I can serve humanity is by doing these angel readings for you!  So please, if you have any questions that you would like answered, give me a shout.  Leave a question in the comment section below and I will draw a card for you and answer to the best of my ability with the help of your spirit guides and our angels.  

I am also doing full 10 card readings for $40 and 3 card readings for $25 if you are interested.  I am doing a GoFundMe campaign to try to raise money for a spiritual respite that I desperately need to get my family and my life back on track and in exchange for donations, I will be giving angel readings.

If you are wondering how to give back, this would be a great start, but there are so many other things you can do too.  Do what speaks to your heart.  Pray or meditate on it.  Something will come to you, but make sure whatever it is brings you joy because when we serve in joy and in love, the service is received that much stronger.  You can volunteer to help the elderly, the homeless, work with animals or the environment... the possibilities are endless, just do what makes your heart sing and the reward you will get back will be better than you can imagine.  Our purpose here is to be happy and to BE LOVE.  We all have it within us and we all have that innate desire to do something that makes us feel good inside, so why not do something that will also help out our fellow mankind, animal kingdom or our planet, upon which we are so blessed to be living?  Even something as simple as picking up some trash on the side of the road is a service of love and is a way of paying back or paying it forward, whichever way you choose to look at it.  Do a little service to the world every day and I guarantee you will find more joy in your days.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!
XO ~ Amy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment