Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Thursday, July 28, 2016

GoFundMe

Dear Spiritual Friends,

As most of you know from Facebook and I have probably mentioned here somewhere, I am planning a trip to Maine.  I have had fibromyalgia for the last 7 years and have spent most of that time in bed and very sick.  I'm starting to finally feel better and I feel the need to be close to nature so I've decided, for my health, that the best thing to do would be to go to the ocean and walk along it every day for as long as I can.  I booked a trip for 3 weeks and I think it will help my healing journey as well as giving me some time to clear my head and finally get out of this bed!  It's way overdue!  I have been in pain for so long that I honestly do not remember what it feels like to not have pain.  In seven years, I believe I have had one day where I was pain-free or almost pain-free.  I am trying to wean off my pain medications since I am feeling a bit better, but along with that come withdrawals which are brutal, but I feel it will be worth it and better for my body in the end.

I have been struggling in my personal life on many levels and a trip away from everything for a while would just be so helpful to my soul.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I need some help with funding.  I have the place and the flight there paid for, but I still need to pay for the rental car and the flight back so I have set up a GoFundMe account for the duration of my trip to hopefully earn some money to be able to actually make this happen. Any donation would be much appreciated, but if you donate $25 I will do a 3-card Angel reading and if you donate $45 I will do a full 10-card Angel reading and mail you the results of that reading with full color photos of the cards that were pulled along with all of my interpretations.  If there is anyway you could find it in your heart to help me, I would appreciate it more than I can ever put into words and know that you will be helping me on a healing journey.  

Thank you for your time!
Have a blessed day,
XO ~ Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment