Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Monday, July 18, 2016

Heal Away Addictions

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards
Dear Spiritual Friends,

This card couldn't have come at a better time.  I have been touched by friends dealing with addictions left and right lately.  It seems they are coming out of the woodwork, getting in contact with me so I am so glad this is the card the angels sent me today.  This is for you, my dear friends who are struggling.  As the card says above, call upon Archangel Raphael for help with your afflictions.  He is the healer.  He will be there to guide and support you through those tough times.  He will help you when it seems like all hope is lost.  He will help you get off of whatever is affecting you and he will help you with whatever withdrawals you may have.  

Please don't feel alone.  Because of my illness, which many of you may know, I have fibromyalgia and have had it severely for the past 7 years or so,  I too have become dependant on opiates and it is a tough battle to be sure!  I call upon Raphael daily for strength and guidance, but I also know that I can't be too hard on myself.  It's a process.  It's not a magical overnight fix.  It's a tough battle that you (and I) can win!  I will be here for you if you need to talk, any time, day or night.  I know what it's like.  I have close family members struggling with addictions of their own and I struggle right along with them because it hurts to see them suffer, but I also see the strength in everybody.  We each have it!  It's within us, we just have to get a little clarity and look within and realize that life is worth living without numbing ourselves to it.  We need to experience life.  That is what we're here for!  We need love in our life and if you're not experiencing that from others, make it happen for yourself!  It needs to start with you.  Find that strength within and that courage that I know you have.  You are worth it.  If you don't think you are, know that at least one person out there loves you enough... I do... your Creator does... the Universe does.  Reach out and the help you seek will be there.

All substances truly do is block us from our purpose.  They prolong our true destiny.  What are we here for?  Surely we weren't put here to waste our lives away by being high or drunk all the time and ignoring the gifts we each possess.  Think about what truly makes you happy and do it!  Get started.  Put one foot in front of the other.  No one expects you to be perfect.  It's not an easy path, but you must take that first step.  Please do it for yourself.  

Here is an exercise to help you on your path from the guide book with the Angel Therapy Oracle Cards:

Go to a quiet place where you won't be disturbed and say silently or aloud...

"Archangel Raphael, I call upon you now."

Think of what you would like to release (it could include bad behaviour patterns, compulsive behaviours, toxic relationshionships, destructive patterns, and unhealthy cravings).  Imagine these addictions or a symbol of them sitting on your lap or upper legs.  You might see or feel the addictions and you may also sense how they are attached to your stomach area with tangled cords, webs, and roots.

Breathe deeply while saying:

"Archangel Raphael, I'm now ready to release these former addictions to you and Heaven.  Please cut the roots, cords, and webs attached to these addictions; and lift them to the light for transformation and healing."

After Raphael carts away the addictions, he'll fill you with his emerald green healing light to nurture, soothe, and fulfil you.  You'll notice a drastic reduction in addictive cravings.  Repeat this process if needed until addiction is completely cleared.

I hope you will do this, dear friends, and when you do, please make sure your intent is strong and your heart is in it.  Let me know how it goes.

May peace be with you today.
XO ~ Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment