Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Release

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (click to enlarge)

Dear Spiritual Friends,

I have written to you previously about letting go and this card is along those same lines, but a little different.  Archangel Michael calls upon you today release whatever no longer serves your purpose.  What is holding you back from your true calling?  Your life's path?  What are those road blocks?  It's time to release them.  "Your higher self is completely aware of your Divine mission and is ready to move forward on that path."  Our human-ego is the thing that gets in the way the most of serving our divine purpose.  Ask Archangel Michael for help clearing out the ego so you can clearly see.

Today, I'm going to give you the action steps right out of the Angel Therapy Oracle Cards Guidebook because I couldn't say it any better myself!  They are:

Take out two or more sheets of paper and a pen [or if desired, your computer and a blank word-processing document].

Breathe deeply and relax your muscles.  Then at the top of the page, write, "Archangel Michael, what do I need to release to be fully on my path and purpose?" Jot down everything that comes to mind, including your thoughts, feelings, visions, or words.  The pen [computer] may even seem to write on its own, which is safe and normal when connected with Michael's loving energy.  Make a note of everything you receive, even if you don't understand its meaning.

Then take the paper (or print out the paper from your computer) and ceremoniously destroy it by burning it, immersing it in water, or burying it while simultaneously declaring: "I now fully release anything that is not for my higher good."

As you can see, it's very similar to the God Box I had you create earlier in my posts.  If you are reading my blog, you are well on the way to releasing old hurts and are much closer to seeing your true path and purpose!

May you have a blessed day!
XO ~ Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment