Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Let Go... Let God

Letting Go....

I'm attending a wonderful conference in the beautiful town of Copper Mountain and the subject was brought up of letting go.  I thought I'd share with you something that has helped me in the past when I'm stuck with a situation that I just can't seem to get a grip on.  I created what's called a God Box or some people call it a God Jar... whatever you want to call it, just find a pretty container and put whatever your problematic situation is down on paper and put it in your God Box.  Give it to God.  Let it go.  Release it.  Know that it will be handled in due time and with great care.   Everything I've ever put in my God Box has been since released and taken care of for me because I have set my intention as such.  After a couple of weeks take out the papers in your God Box and burn them as they will no longer be necessary.  If you get a chance send me a picture of your God Boxes and I'll post one of mine on here when I get back home.

Have a blessed day!
XO ~ Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment