Featured Post

Introduction/Disclaimer

Good Morning My Spiritual Friends, I have decided to start this blog for people to have a place to go for a weekly dose of spiritual ins...

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Powerful Lightworker

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards

This card has come to me twice when I have asked Archangel Michael for guidance on what to post.  I thought, "how can this be?" This card is so personal and is clearly meant for me, not the masses, but as usual, the angels are always right.  This card is to give you comfort to show you that the readings I do here come directly from the angels.  What happens is, I essentially channel the messages from them.  Meaning, I write the post and then I have what is commonly referred to as psychic amnesia, where I have no recollection of what I have posted the next day.  I review it, and I don't even remember writing it, which means these messages are coming from a higher power... the Divine.  I have been channelling for a while, I just haven't fully come into the realization until I started this blog.  Hopefully that will put your hearts at ease to know that I am not just pulling my info out of the air.  

I am going to give you the blurb inside the Angel Oracle Therapy Book that goes along with this card so you will see what I know:

This card comes to you because the angels want you to feel comfortable with your spiritual power.  You are extremely powerful because you (like everyone else) were made in the image and likeness of your powerful Creator.  Divine power flows through you when you hold the intention to conduct a healing or give a reading.

It is safe for you to feel and channel this power, as it is not a personal or ego-driven force.   When you intend to use Divine power in the service of love, you experience harmony in all of your activities.  The more comfortable you are with your spiritual power, the more steadily and evenly it flows through you.

So I hope this comes as some validation to some of you who may be doubting or wondering where I get my information from.  It comes directly from the Divine and I am here only as a messenger with the best intentions of love and light.  Normally I wouldn't share such a personal reading, but the angels have been pestering me with this card, so I must do as they say.  I have also had two separate psychic readings by very gifted mediums who have also verified that this is the correct path for me, so readers, read on and feel safe as it is with love I give these messages and I wish nothing but the best for you all.

In love and light,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment